The ENGLAND Lighter
I don't know what is the reason actually , I fall in love with this lighter when my first sight on it.
From a friend information , you can get it free of charge when you purchase 3 large Carlsberg from any endorsement of the restaurant. After that I quickly go back that restaurant near my house to look for it. Tauke told me he still have some only and need to be quick if I really want the lighter. Due to lack of cash , I promised him to come on the next day.
The next day was Dragon Boat Festival , the restaurant closed for 1 day. (@#$$%^&)
Thursday here I come again with zhewei and zhongyuan. Actually we are plan to dinner and just purchase 6 large beers and get 2 free lighter. Well , I saw today match accidentally. It was Argentina vs Korea tonight 7.30pm. I felt excited . So we decided to watch in the restaurant with beers.
Argentine with light blue and Korean with red.
Korean play so well today. They don't even panic when facing a strong team like Argentina. They still defend well although Argentine are attacking them like a mad dog. Messi shot greatly but good save by goalkeeper. This is why I felt excited.
A free kick made Korean down by Argentine. A player from Argentina shot a free kick and directly drop into the penalty box and touched Korean leg, the ball has changed direction , roll into own goal. What a unlucky !
Gonzalo Higuain scored 2nd goal for Argentina. How I wish this game can draw as 1-1
Before the half time , Park Chu Young was stole ball from Argentine defender and scored !
The score now become 2-1. Everyone were so nervous.Korean could fight back , keep it up !
But Gonzalo Higuain scored 2 more goals in the second half. He was the 1st one become hat trick hero in FIFA 2010 World Cup. He just scored easily because great assisted by Messi & Aguero.
The game ended with 4-1. Argentina won !
send them back with some disappointment.
GOOD JOB KOREA! PARK JI SUNG!
-Jiunkang 0.O
No comments:
Post a Comment