Sunday, 4 July 2010

04/07/2010

Finally , I can save 3 lives.
Last time my blood pressure was too low. It caused me say no to be a donor. How sad ?
Maybe World Cup was effected me , not enough sleep and less drink water.

So , I decided to don't care about it. Continue with it. Well , I received a message from Desmond. He told me YMCA will organize a blood donation at Bangunan YMCA , Brickfield last few days. I promised will attend on that day , and he will be the volunteer too.

Wake up in the morning , ate something to let me stay awake from sleeping mode. Prepare well myself , pick up my boyfriend Waiyung and headed to Brickfield . Meet up with Des in a unknown church , he show us the way to go Bangunan YMCA. Before enter the building Waiyung saw his beloved Oldtown, so he takes his breakfast and I have my light lunch there.

After eat , we walk into the building under the guide from Munthong.
Opps ! nervous !
I don't know why , but I'm working hard to stay calm. It was my wish to save lives.
A simple body check-up , my blood pressure was still low. What the hell to my body ? I'm wonder. But , my blood pressure can raise to over normal and become light high blood pressure. Fortunately , the doctor still let me donate. Y-E-A !!!

I lie down the chair and ready to donate. Teehee ! ! ! I'm a lucky somehow , donating my blood and chatting with leng lui volunteer at the same time. And I still can text message ! Awesome la me , the nervous disappear from me when text message with her. Laugh out Loud , I don't know why too.
Thanks !

5minutes , 450 ml gone !

Took a hot milo there and wait Des come back from church. But he can't donate , sleep too late yesterday night. HAHAHA so I'm the hero today. Texted mom , she warn me don't take big action , later faint no body can help me. LOL
Do not scare your son , mother.


-Jiunkang 0.O

No comments: