Mulut tajam ! 颜冰荪
Today was a holiday for me, but still went back to school to settle the red house thingy. ISHHHH ! Logic? I could typed out the account but where is the recipes now? Someone holding it now?
T__T
Fooled around in store room after that and and and enjoy bullying here and there. HAHAHA! FUN !
Kaki patah but still can appear!
八月初九的上玄月和大都市的蒲公英。
Laughed out louder.
Incident happened at school mamak. An uncle scolded a immature guy in the crowd. And, I felt it was so funny and humorous. I don't know why but I think nowadays, teenagers are lost the childlike innocence. They rather enjoy the style of enjoying cigarette more than playing a kite.I lost my appetite and I just smiling unctuously.
Dated at 2pm
It was new and excited. Can't use to it and I even scared myself in the mirror.
Its gone now, new has began.
I decorated the hat, again.
*冰荪才女自有麝,无求红尘惟君求。
-Jiunkang 0.O

No comments:
Post a Comment