Monday, 11 October 2010

10/10/2010


Ten ten ten. 
Tabur seems no any pretty around. Why? 
Is there any count down party for ten ten ten? 
Or any sales during ten ten ten?

Maybe the mamak Ah Nek delayed our roti telur about a quarter minutes
The luis all gone back home already. How sad.
Anyway we met one? and she is from China. LOL
Malaysia seldom got pretty will go for a hike, I analyzed this when I reach top of the hill.

Yes, I tried few expert short cut during the hike. I'm learning how to be a S.W.A.T as well. 
Jumped here and there,
climbed here and there.
Luckily I'm still here to blog about today.

Due date, I surprised when AhBan told me peacock yelled like a cat too. During the half way to the top, I heard something special and he asked what is that.
Bat?
no.
Ah ! Cat !
no.
I don't know.

And again! the sounds came.
Bird? 
yea, what bird?
don't know.
peacock
HAR!? 
(^_^)
Duh, so loud and so sharp. I can't even think it is peacock.

Went back with emo mood. Takder amoi langsung.
HAHAHAHAHA!
Kidding laaaa! I'm not that pervert, right?

Oh ya, I met someone new. Nice to meet you the IT man, AhPang.

*At night went to badminton with dad.
And and and......ISH ! 

**I seriously miss you, ten ten ten.




-Jiunkang 0.O

No comments: