Tuesday, 19 October 2010

18/10/2010

Ahh ! 
That is it, The Lucky Charm ?
I did this thing from midnight to 2am. Omg ! No choice because I chose to redo it. The previous one was not as better as this one. LOL , I felt so proud of it? 


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Good luck in your exam. 



At first, I don't even know what is lucky charm at all. I went to google it , and what I got from google is clover. Duh, where shall I get the clover in 2 days time? Break the key chain glasses then steal the clover? I got no idea where shall I get the clover and my drawing skills is...hahaha! worst. 

What I know are...cut here, paste there, write words and draw my ex hairstyle anime. OH 1 more thing, fold star? Learnt it from my ex-girlf. Luckily I still know the starting of folding a star, but I discovered long time and spent long time go fold a better starting because I understand when I have a better starting only I can fold the entire star with nice star shape. 

Hope you like it seriously although I went to school late today. 
Someone is jealous about it. Don't worry I will tell your..."erkhem" you are jealous !

Bro's birthday. Whole class sang a birthday song for him in my class. LOL !
Happy birthday fatty.

*那不仅是一个简简单单的幸运符,而是... ...

-Jiunkang 0.O

No comments: