Thursday, 21 October 2010

21/10/2010

It's cute, Isn't?

Uhhhhhh! 
Hari ini teruk la
Demi catur, nyaris jatuh.

Early in the morning I saw Zherui
so I faster run back to class to put my bag then came down and went into PS room.
For what?

Chinese Chess.

Damn! I don't know why suddenly addicted on this game.Since long time ago , I didn't touch this thing but now is because of I found out this game is actually can let a person to learn. Learn how to see thing more further, learn how to predict what's on opponent's mind and learn how to catch the right timing. It is good and healthy game but you remember, you can't ever ever play this game when you having class.

I finished my game around 7.45am. But I wanted support my friend,so I stayed down to watch his game. Suddenly my friend came down from class and told us teacher are looking for us.Teacher asked why this 3 fellows were not in the class and she wanted to give us surprise. OMG! Luckily, my friend stopped the teacher and came down himself to look for us. 

Okay, I know I was GG. Simply went to Pn.Chan's table took some mandarin books to disguise. Well, kena shoot like primary  school student. Stand right in front of the whole classroom, head was looking downward to show how guilty am I. It was fake la of course ! Somehow I was still so worry the one was still enjoying his game at downstairs.Quickly asked a girl friend to save him with the reason taking visualizer. And guess what? He is smarter than us, came into class and straight away asked teacher where did she put the cupboard key so he had to look for other teachers for the key! That's why he came in late. 
GOOD ONE ! 

其实有没有想过一些很幽默的事情?我冲凉的时候常常想,只是没有捉弄的对象。
今天实在太幸运了!!!
当你读书读到差不多发神经的时候,忽然有一封简讯,问道:“宝贝,读书读到怎样了?累不累?辛不辛苦啊?”
那该有多好?多么贴心,多么体贴!想到都迷死人。

那如果我问道:“八婆!读完了没有?”
你会?
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!!
她,被捉弄了。

*Finally, Friday comes. 

-Jiunkang 0.O

No comments: