Tuesday, 26 October 2010

24/10/2010

Today woke up damn damn earlier, because I can't sleep well last night? 
I don't know but am I think too much, worry too much ? Caused myself couldn't sleep well last night. 

If previously is what you craving for, I rather we stop here and reverse the time back to the history.At least, we can talk whatever we want to and without any embarrassing. But now, we both are like hiding something from each other, maybe? I'm actually wondering why you don't have anything to tell me, everyone can hide from me but I don't wish you are one of them? 

Yea, I shall look forward because there are lot of unknowns. Just depend on what I want the future to be. 

Washing machine was jam suddenly. I woke up and help mummy wash clothes. OMG! 
Her friends came and saw me, said :" Whaaa now teenagers soooooooo early woke up one meh? " 
I answered, " no laah , I know you are coming and I can't wait to see you ma..."
HAHAHAHAHA! Went breakfast later. And then sent my car to wash. 

下午华语补习。
老师解说屋的汉字结构
所以先找出屋的部首
是尸,对吗?

老师再问,尸有什么字?
甲:展
乙:屁
丙:局
我:尺

看得到吗?
老师要打我了。
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!


打完羽球,“安哥”们的笑话:
你们知不知道,沙登有一间闻名的“纸包鸡”?
有一次一班男女同事去吃饭,女的on diet一个月已经没有吃白饭,
去到那边,也只是叫菜吃。
忽然,她留意到同事们吃的纸包鸡,接着说到:
“纸包鸡的汁要拌饭一起吃,才好味道的。”
然后,自己拿了一口白饭,拌了汁,吃了。



“老板!加一碗白饭!”那女的喊到。
有笑吗? 


×half an hour of chatting seemed get closer and closer?
It's gonna be nothing.
-Jiunkang 0.O

No comments: