Friday, 29 October 2010

29/10/2010



Went to school today. But my class only have 4 students included me.
Handed in 2 mandarin essays to teacher then went to play basketball with Seng. 
Old already, engine is not working smoothly. Somehow, I enjoyed the entire of sweating process. 

After recess, went into PS room to counseling my friend. I found out I damn know how to ''blow water''. Anything will be fine if you all sit down and solve the problems. All the best. 

Went to Pudu "Wong Si Lai" to have my brunch. Almost fainted because I didn't eat anything for breakfast and went to play basketball again. I was reading few "Lao Fu Zi" and laughed like "orang siuman" in public. Yea! Lao Fu Zi is one of my favourite comic. 
Jammed almost half an hour in Jalan Pudu. 
FYLFYLFYL! 

Chatted with Yingsiew. 
I found out she got so damn positive thinking. 
Why ? why ? WHY !?

I lack of some confident right now.
Scolded by Seng. Understood some reason from Yingsiew. 
Both of them identified I'm the wrong one. 
I felt awake in a sudden and I know I have been hurt her, again.
Sorry ? Yea, no cure. 
I understand everyone are try their best to avoid the hurts they getting in relationship problems. Me too, and I  damn scared to hurt anyone.But, why you have to the time to worry but you don't have to time to reduce the hurts? 
I know , like finally.

* 没有安全感? 
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 ! 

-Jiunkang 0.O

No comments: