Cancelled weekly buddy's badminton today due to this party and got ready myself with big hopes to attended on 6pm. Went to fetch Minyee & Terrence before reached the party venue.
6pm- Members were coming group by group, I was wondering where did they go before the party started.
6.30pm to 7.30pm- They were having their meals.
7.30pm to 9.30pm- Victims were threw into water one by one. Chase and catch all the time.
9.30pm to 10pm- Dried themselve. Clean and clear the venue.
10.30pm- Went home.
Terence was the hottest topic tonight with his real name.
Balik Kampung was another hot topic because of Terence.
KhongYau made all of us laughed out loud with his silly poses.
MunYee's house got no one tonight!
Everyone believed that I don't know how to swim.
YangSheng was never alone tonight.
MernJo was the brightest light bulb ever.
I pawned my brother and he fell into swimming pool like earthquake.
ZheRui have to potential to be gay shit.
TunKhong was reading during the party.
*Everyone seemed quite enjoyed the party.
-Jiunkang 0.O
No comments:
Post a Comment