Went to a talk about IPTA which is how to put your option and how to squeeze into local U. However, I started to worry about my CPGA as well, tell me what if I can't achieve at least 2.00? There is offered 8 courses for every upper sixer and some of it will depend on the interview of the courses.
How?
UM languages courses? Bahasa Cina?
What if I can't squeeze into UM?Everything is still remain an unknown now.
Slacked in PS room after that. NO! I was preparing for my MUET test after the talk.
After recess, I went up to Block E arranged table for tomorrow examination. No? I slacked for almost half an hour in PS room ? Someone was banged the wall and keep on cry and laugh , cry and laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!
After school went for haircut. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Went home and took a nap, went out for MUET again. Pity me? Yea, always prepare exam at last minute. Don't learn don't learn.
Night, felt so proudly because invited to debate star show? It's so awesome when you see few DJs debating on the stage and they bring a lot laughs to us?
A good night ! uhhh, so damn miss it.
*美很麻烦的!
人造美更麻烦!
-Jiunkang 0.O
No comments:
Post a Comment