Ah, I felt so so so sorry caused you worry about me. Whatever I did actually is just a grown up process and it will ever ever leave a lesson for myself. It was included my first time experiences, so I think I will never do it again.
Today was my pathetic Sunday. I woke up due to hungry-ness and cold. Texted someone to seek for forgiveness and continue with my headache condition in my room. Behtahan, I woke up everybody to go breakfast.Came back, I continued with my sleep time.
Noon went Mandarin tuition at teacher's house.Ying asked for badminton in the wrong timing. ISH !
STPM left how many days?
Before sleep only came to climax, chatted the freaking nonsense things on the phone. Laughed out loud in the night, neighbor sure though that person something went wrong suddenly, like brain cells all dead? LOL!
Eh? I can talk very fast !
Lucky charm ?
*Sincerely sorry. =)
-Jiunkang 0.O
No comments:
Post a Comment