Monday was BC paper 2, literature and history
Omg I can't believe I stay awake the whole night and went to exam.
After that I thought can take a rest at Jarnseng's house but he used his laptop to distract my sleepy.
Damn, watched few funny movies and went to lunch with him at 1pm.
After that I went back to home and started to watch my movies.
Hooooooooooray ! Time flied then 5pm and I just found out I haven't closed my eyes more than 15 minutes.
Thanks god, I can't believe that also.
Went to dinner with family, then look for Jarnseng for math at Chiawen's house.
Time flied, 12am.
Hooooooooooray! Went back home and keep on revising the formula. Actually I don't give a damn on math paper but I just don't want to waste my time in the exam hall.
4am to 9am. 5 hours sleeping time over and I went to MCD for lunch with Jarnseng & Sean.
2pm, exam started and I was like...WHA! FAINTED !
1 and a half hour later, I give a FUCK to STPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH GOD ! I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
*Good bye STPM.
I'm so tired.Seriously.
-Jiunkang 0.O

No comments:
Post a Comment