Macroeconomic.
I realize something about final exam. When you damn freaking stress for it, you won't do well in the exam. But, if you don't give a damn on the paper, you can do it quite average?
Yea, I gave up the stupid macro at the end. I went to enjoy my FB & FIFA instead of studying like a mad in my room. Well, it was not that bad as I think. I finished all the question on time, but I forgot how to draw J=W graph. Dammmmmmmn it! That was a easy question but I have to give up the 10 marks. I got to chose another question and I only could gain 4 marks. WTH !
Nehmind. It was a history now.
I'm enjoying the 6 days break with my computer and movies.
HEHEHEHEHE!!!
刑警?义海豪情?
*errr, couldn't manage to play badminton with her?
So bad, she can't balas dendam.
=)
-Jiunkang 0.O
No comments:
Post a Comment