Saturday, 16 October 2010

15/10/2010

<3
All the best to you! 


祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日~快乐!
祝你生日快乐。

Selamat Hari Jadi,
Selamat Hari Jadi,
Selamat Hari Jadi,
Selamat Hari Jadi!!!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Jackson!!!
Happy birthday to you!

恭祝你生辰快乐于天齐
希望你生辰快乐
年年都有今天
岁岁都有今早
恭喜你
恭喜你


Pre-Birthday celebration of Jarnseng aka Jackson Lam in class
Mummy Rohaya still asked him to photocopy a newspaper 
And the birthday card was covered by the newspaper
That fellow still went to take his purse and almost go out from the class!!!


Recess, Sunsweet attacked !
OMG OMG OMG !


Had 4 periods of math, and I was reading Master Q
School ended, went to my last meeting of LPS 
with my Master Q along.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Laughed like body cramped in the lab.
And and and I fooled lot of juniors
when they wanted to shake hand with me..
ngek ngek !!
Someone is evil, she put her cert behind and destroyed my biggest wish!




After meeting ended, I went to my car
and
OFMG!
my left front tyre had leaked out. 
No choice, went back to store look for my bro
replaced a spare tire in front of all the afternoon session students.
#@$%^&*(^%$#@%^$^& !!!!

Luckily I know a tire specialist shop nearby.
Soon, I got my car done and sent Jieyi home
(P/S: Sorry yea, to keep you waiting.)

*任何人都可以让我去猜去想,到底他/她脑海里的是什么,唯独你不可以。
猜测如酗赌,害人又害己。

——松树的影子被拉长,像我对你的感觉长不完。




-Jiunkang 0.O

No comments: