Sunday, 17 October 2010

16/10/2010

Err
headache headache headache 
What will be my next creative birthday card?


Currently I'm quite interested to do birthday card, but I'm don't know why. Collecting wishes from everyone seem very grateful and it is a blessing job. Everyone is writing their wishes on the card, they sincerely wish the birthday fellow dreams come true and all the best.This seems so great.
So, no doubt to do a simple birthday for your friends. It's wouldn't cost you a lot like expensive present, its just need your time to do so. 


I feel proud of someone. She is brave. She did a handmade birthday for her beloved on his birthday and its look just touching.
Although the card is just simple and easy, its still contained lot of aspiration inside the card. Her wishes are invincible but he still can feel it, and even visual it. This is great. I wish your dream come true someday. :)


What about my birthday card? Its contained a lot of art work and wishes from all his friends. Wishes were sticked on the cardboard orderly with red and white colour paper. I still requested my friend to do a cartoon drawing. Overall, my card is better than her card, right? xD


What is it like a lucky charm? I got to figure it out now. Is a star means lucky?
LOL I don't know. Stay tuned 


Oh ya one more thing to discover, '' Can Can Hat".


*You headache too? 


-Jiunkang 0.O

No comments: