Thursday, 4 November 2010

03/11/2010

Today school had celebrated Deepavali & Christmas together during assembly. Nothing special I guess. Just terkejut suddenly saw Yingsiew on the stage. After assembly, everyone took a pack of sweets from teachers. My sweets gave someone else already i think because its too sour. Slacked around the school compound after assembly but ended up still went back to class read my books. HEHEHE ! 


After recess, we all gathered will Science Stream peoples to have a meeting with Principal. Called their name one by one and discuss about your trial result. Luckily I have achieved what she wanted before trial exam. Damn  scary wei ! 


" AH ini Si panjang, keputusan kurang baik la..."
" STPM saya mau add on 20 markah , boleh? "
"......................................................................."


Next one was Jarnseng. 


" AH kenapa Si panjang punya result teruk daripada Si pendek ?"
"........................"


Sean? 
Si........




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 
They all laughed out loud included me.
LOL It was funny ! 


After that was PA karangan time. Now only I know about our Principal is damn pro in Pengajian AM. Her points latest and accurate.  *claps claps*


Then, counselor teacher Pn.Teh gave us last motivation before STPM.
6 hours study a day? last last acceleration before STPM?
OMG ! 


After school I got a message. Its was... scary? After lunch straight away go home...


Ended my day with full of worries. I slept at don't know what time. Seriously angry ! 


* Are you still fine? 


**You don't need to have someone is here, because I'm here now for you.


-Jiunkang 0.O

No comments: