Tuesday, 28 December 2010

24/12/2010

Credit to Eugz Mak.


OMG! 
These days quite busy for some unnecessary stuffs. Keep on redo and redo but still can't make it perfectly at the end. Somehow after few times trying, the things look quite nice and it consider finished.

Yeap, right here I gonna wish my best buddy--Desmond Tye
 HAPPY 19th BIRHTDAY and MERRY X'MAS.

Went to Restaurant Telephone and enjoy the BBQ + steamboat. The pork and chicken are quite tasty over there. But other foods are at the average standard. Can have a try on it but remember to drink more water. IF not ulcer find looks for u after a few days. Now, I'm a victim of the ulcer attacks. (T_T)

After that dinner session was planned to go SnowFlakes at Kuchai area but there was too crowded. Girls changed the venue to the nearby Station One for the cut cake period. 

Yea, Pohyi brought her boyf came as well. But I don't know him.

Due to some reasons, I didn't count down with them. I left earlier because I scared roadblock. 
HEHEHE! 

P/S:Happy Day Desmond !
Have a blast 
Good Luck & All The Best in LIFE.

*Fking noob roadtax.
-Jiunkang 0.O

No comments: