Oppps! A late post again.
My car is officially dead today. Road tax was expired.
Hmmm...yesterday went to Des's birthday celebration at Restaurant Telephone and today went to Chienying's hawaiii style Christmas & Birthday party at her house.
The party was started at 6pm. Since my house is quite near to her house, I decided to sleep more awhile only prepared myself to attended the party until Seng came and fetch me around 8pm.
Wow~! BBQ. It has been long time I didn't eat BBQ foods like grilled chicken wings, bacons, fishes and potatoes. And today I was like just came out from the kampung and keep on search for tasty foods to stuck in my stomach. HAHAHAHA!! Boooooo! Gaslberg and red wine....its make me feel tonight will be the good night.
Vivien Tan was absolutely gone wild tonight.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Exchanged a Christmas's gift.
A faceless bear bear. Somehow, I just put it on my table.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIEN YING!
All the best to you , ChienYing.
May your wishes come true and have a brightest future.
LCCI? ACCA?
Go for it =)
good luck ya.
Happy Christmas Too.
P/S: Someone waited my surprise desperately.
Happy Birthday to you too.
I....I...I...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
*Tonight was sooooooooooooo memorable.
-Jiunkang 0.O


No comments:
Post a Comment